Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Thacker Christmas Vacation!


"I'm leaving on a Jet plane!"

Matthew and Charlie were so Excited to get on the plane!! This was Matthew's first Christmas in Utah!
Grandma Christy taught Charlie to play Chess, and now he uses words like "strategy" and "tactics."

We were able to visit the African Rasmussens (they're not African, just living there and visiting Utah). Brooke and I walked together when we were pregnant with our little girls in Ann Arbor, now look at them!!
Posted by PicasaOh, we miss Tad, one of a kind!
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert! I still can't believe we got tickets, but I'm so glad we did because it was one incredible show (the row of little girls in front of us loved it too!)
Our view from outside the conference center waiting to get in!
We took a trip downtown to show the kids all the lights, everybody else in Utah was there too:)
My brother Tom and sister Donna and there families joined us as well.
Little Anna (Donna's first little girl) sporting her Michigan outfit! She is beautiful, dark hair and all. More to come..

No comments: