Wednesday, May 18, 2011

80's to 50's

It happens every year, you think I would have learned by now. Last week it got up in the mid 80's with high  humidity. I was excited to pack away every pair of pants and long sleeve shirt. Sadly we have been slowly unpacking them this week with the weather in the 50's plus rain. Thankfully, I snapped a few pictures for our memory.
All my babies love discovering their bellies while naked; it helps that they have all been generous in size. She has adorable swimsutis I could have put on her but that would have been one more step. 


She is much more brave than my boys were with water. She loved it!

Check out the curls the humidity brought!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donna and Bevan said...

Love the curly hair! Now only if it would turn a little more red...
Just kidding. Looks like fun!