


Matthew has discovered his toes and he loves life even more. He could care less about toys, he just wants the toes! It's really cute watching him try to get them in his mouth.
our neighboring co-op had a yard sale today and it was wonderful! I pushed Matthew around in the stroller and found good deals everywhere. Plus everyone commented on what an adorable baby I had. It's almost embarrassing how good I feel after getting a great deal. I was able to get Baby Gap shoes for 50 cents and a brand new nine west bag for three bucks and much more!
2 comments:
I totally know what you mean about getting good deals! I love it!
How fun. I just love yardsales. They are so addicting. I can't believe how big your baby is getting! I think it's so funny when they eat their toes. Charlie still takes his right shoe off and chews on his toes. I hope he will outgrow it someday!
Post a Comment