Saturday, June 2, 2007

Summer Fun!






Summer is finally here. We experienced our two weeks of normal weather so now it is super hot and humid! We had a great Memorial Day Barbecue at the apartments we used to live at. They have such an ideal location (ie grill and playground) that we decided to have there again even though we don't technically live there. We invited people who live there so it was legit in the end.
Charlie has had a wonderful time playing in the sprinkler and an inflatable pool Seth's co-worker gave us. I always wanted an inflatable pool growing up. Is it normal to be envious of the toys your kids have? To top off the week we went to the Washtenaw Dairy for ice cream last night. It was a mad house because every body else had the same wonderful idea we had. Seth and I each got single scoops but next time I just want a kid size cone. They were HUGE!

2 comments:

Bennett Family said...

How fun. I love inflatable pools too. I saw you have a little slide and a cozy coupe too. I bet Charlie loves that. Your such a fun mom. I also love how Charlie and Brayden are such good friends.

Jenny said...

Well, I guess the memorial day BBQ at woodchase will just have to be a tradition. Sorry we missed out, it was just a little too far!