Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My funny Charlie.

Charlie is developing quite the character. Yesterday after he woke up from his nap he sat down at the top of the stairs and we carried on the following conversation:

Me: Charlie, You want to go swimming with Javier?

Charlie: I need to clip my toe nails, they're a bit too long.

Me: Don't you want to go swimming?

Charlie: I need some clippers to cut my toe nails

He really didn't need his toe nails clipped so we went swimming and had a great time!


The other day I was getting ready to leave the house with the boys so I strapped Matthew in his car seat. I forgot something upstairs so I left the boys and ran up my stairs. A minute later I heard Charlie crying so I ran down the stairs to see what his problem was

Me: Charlie, What's wrong?

Charlie: (sobbing) Matthew hit me.

Me: (trying hard not to laugh) I'm sorry.

2 comments:

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

Sharon - He is such a hoot! We enjoyed the laughter that this post brought our family. Can't wait to see you all next week! :)

Bennett Family said...

That is so funny. Charlie is so sensative and sweet.