This Saturday we had a wonderful day of freebies! It started out at Great Harvest Bread where Seth and I picked up our FREE loaves of bread for completing Ann Arbor's summer reading program! We of course had to get our free slice of bread on top of that(It brought back memories of high school when we would ditch our homework and run to Great Harvest for a sample, I'm sure they hated us). Next we headed to the Ann Arbor's Farmers Market and to our surprise it was customer appreciation day and they were handing out ice cream with raspberries and blueberries for toppings. It was delicious and of course FREE! It was a lot of ice cream so it turned into lunch. We next had to go to Meijer where we got nothing for free but at least we got some great deals thanks to Elizabeth and the mail-in-rebate she passed along. I love a great deal!

Another cute picture of Matthew!
2 comments:
LOL....ahhh I loved that high school class - Great Harvest 101 I think it was called. I still get a little nervous going in there wondering if they will recognize me from the the many times we visited durring school hours. :). Good times!
Yeah free days!
Post a Comment