I have to point out how crazy our weather has been. Yesterday the high was a record at 90 degrees. On Wednesday the high is going to be 55 degrees. Why can't we just have normal weather? I guess that would make us California....
That is so funny. About two weeks ago, everybody (pizza boy, target worker, friends, etc...)were freaking out because the weather had gone from 90 to a low of 70. That said things like "crazy how fast it cooled down," and "next time I see you you'll be wearing a coat." No thanks. We are still Michiganders at heart. No coats needed here!
I think the weather is my fault. I packed up the summer clothes and got out the winter, and then it got hot. So I got out some warm weather clothes and now it is cold. I'm keeping it all out, now, so maybe we'll get some nice autumn weather.
Hey Sharon, will you e-mail me a baby picture of you all? I am starting on Christmas gifts for your parents. Also, does Seth have a middle name or initial? e-mail me at my first and last name @hotmail.com Thanks!
7 comments:
That is so funny. About two weeks ago, everybody (pizza boy, target worker, friends, etc...)were freaking out because the weather had gone from 90 to a low of 70. That said things like "crazy how fast it cooled down," and "next time I see you you'll be wearing a coat." No thanks. We are still Michiganders at heart. No coats needed here!
And of course the temperature plummets just in time for Morning Out! It has been odd, hasn't it!
I think the weather is my fault. I packed up the summer clothes and got out the winter, and then it got hot. So I got out some warm weather clothes and now it is cold. I'm keeping it all out, now, so maybe we'll get some nice autumn weather.
That's Michigan baby! I have to be honest that for once I welcomed the cooler weather.
We loved that package. Especially the shirt. I have pictures to post I just havent' yet. I love your new blog lay out! How did you do it?
Sharon, I like your new background! It looks good!
Hey Sharon, will you e-mail me a baby picture of you all? I am starting on Christmas gifts for your parents. Also, does Seth have a middle name or initial? e-mail me at my first and last name @hotmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment