Friday, February 15, 2008

Looking back a year!





Our sweet Matthew turned one on Valentine's day! I remember being shocked when Charlie turned one but I was even more shocked with Matthew because the year has gone by so fast! He is an incredible little boy! His favorite things are chasing the vacuum, looking through his legs upside down, peeka-a-boo, Charlie, Seth, and eating:)




We had a fun family birthday party for him! He devoured his cake and loved riping his hat a part! The cake was suppose to be a heart frog but it looked more like an alien. He could have cared less..

12 comments:

Lisa said...

I wanted to cry when I saw this post. How can they already be turning 1?!

Elizabeth said...

The year did go by fast, until we got to freezing January. That picture of Seth and Matthew makes them look like father and son for sure!

Nora Mair said...

SO CUte! Your cakes are amazing. Addie liked Matthew being messy. Happy Birthday. I could tell it was a heart too. So cool.

Michelle said...

What a cute cake! Did you make that?

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

You guys have always been at the forefront with your cake-making abilities. Remember the 17 layer chocolate cake in Logan? Okay, maybe not 17, but close! Just you wait, heart frog cakes will be all the rage next year!! Love you guys!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, let's share the cake decorating secrets! It is so cute!

Unknown said...

I can't believe your youngest is already one. He is SUCH a cutie!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Wow, time flies. I love the party hats and of course the cake too! Happy 1st Birthday Matthew!

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

The cake looked great! We can't believe it's time for the Thacker trio to start turning one! What a year it has been. We love you and hope all is well.
Love, The Brown family

Hubers said...

I love your frog cake. I want one of those for my Birthday!!!!