Monday, February 25, 2008

The Crafty Queen!

I love projects but I really struggle with the follow-through. I get so excited about something and then it's over and it goes into a drawer or a big rubber maid container. Luckily, I met Mandy Liu who also loves projects and completes EVERYONE she starts! I was looking through pictures and was amazed at all the fun stuff we've done from painting big stars on my wall to purse making! Mandy is in Utah but is coming home today, HOORAY, so take this as a big WELCOME HOME Mandy! What's next for projects? I found this bright green children's rocking chair sitting by the dumpster so of course I tossed it in the trunk! Let's refinish some furniture!

Nothing like crown molding to freshen up the place!

There is also another big blue star on the other wall!

Super cute and super easy memory boxes for the boys for Valentine's Day!

Nothing like a purse made out of a place mat!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

i made a placemat purse, I never use it. I just feel good about accomplishing something haha.

Anonymous said...

Look at you guys! Watch out martha!

Kim said...

So fun to have someone to work on projects with! I love all that you've done. The boys' room is adorable!

Lisa said...

What "do-it-yourself-ers!" I seriously wish I had even one crafty bone in my body!

Anonymous said...

You're so motivated! I just wish I could do have the stuff you do. Go Sharon!

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

Thanks for the ode to craftiness! I have a great craft partner- that's why I'm so good:)

Nora Mair said...

So what goes in the memory boxes? Did you print up all those pictures? Any make it into an album:) I love the purses. Mandy--thanks for the coupon--I wish I could have gone. maybe next time.