That's so cute. I thought he was going to show you how he could now take his shirt off, by himself....but he probably already does. That would be a huge present for me. It's why I buy Addie and Paige matching clothes. Addie gets Paige dressed. Happy mother's Day sis.
So cute. Isn't that the best gift you could possibly get on Mother's Day! Charlie is so handsome, and I love the comments from Matthew in the background. Hope you had a great day!
6 comments:
That is so cute! I love my little Chuckles. Hope your anniversary and Mother's Day were the best! Love you guys!
That's so cute. I thought he was going to show you how he could now take his shirt off, by himself....but he probably already does. That would be a huge present for me. It's why I buy Addie and Paige matching clothes. Addie gets Paige dressed. Happy mother's Day sis.
So cute. Isn't that the best gift you could possibly get on Mother's Day! Charlie is so handsome, and I love the comments from Matthew in the background. Hope you had a great day!
That's go tot be one of the cutest things I've seen!
Happy Anniversary you two! Those are some great pictures :) And I love the video Charlie made for you Sharon-what a sweetie pie!
That was adorable!
And I think that the 10k would be a great idea! Lets plan on it! It will keep me motivated!
Post a Comment