Thursday, May 22, 2008

Obsession or Not?

Seth has made a few comments about our stroller collection which now stands at four (its been more). I've explained that each one serves a very specific purpose and we use them all. The other day I had to go pick something big up in my car so I had to haul in a few strollers that were in the trunk. I already had a pile started from some trips to the park, so this is what I ended up with. Is it a bit over the top?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a lot of strollers!

Kim said...

Naw, strollers are essential. Yesterday we went to Springville/Provo and stopped at the mall. We'd cleaned the car out the day before, so when we got there... no stroller! Three kids + mall + no stroller! That's an equation for disaster. It turned out that it wasn't actually that bad. The kids were very well behaved; however, I was exhausted by the time we left. I think Bentley was too because his job was to haul the mini cooler that contained our lunch. I was holding the diaper/essentials bag and my purse and Ali.
Now, my only thought is where you found a double umbrella stroller. I need to get one of those.
As long as you use all the strollers and have a place to store them, I think you can never have too many!

Unknown said...

Hey, we've had this discussion at our house, too. I have 4 strollers and only one kid still. Not to mention that I'll have to have a double later this year. They all have their advantages and luxuries. Plus, when you get a Peg Perego Pliko P3 at the swap meet for $10, you just can't resist. I'll back you up on this one, bring on the strollers!

(I'm on Darren's account)

Tiffany said...

Thats quite the collection of strollers! I think you win when it comes to the number of strollers collected, but stollers are essential!
Some women collect shoes.....but a mom will collect strollers! :)

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

I think its awesome. But I am sure that Michael and I will have this conversation in the years to come. Tell Seth, I can see the purpose for all of them...
Love you! Collette, Cassie (and Michael)

Janie said...

What? I see purpose in every stroller there, I think you could probably have a few more double ones--just in case.

Byron said...

Byron has commented many times that I need to post about my stroller fetish. It must be like shoes...need a different one for each occasion! Glad I'm not the only one!