I'm gonna have to go with the baby Jesus cat . . . that's a little weird for me :) funny though.
MEOW...
Uh, we really needed a baby Jesus! What else was I supposed to use? It would've been impersonal and lame to use a doll. Simba was perfect.
I think that is wrong.JK--very funny.
What isn't funny about this picture?!? I guess Jesus could be reincarnated as a cat!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm gonna have to go with the baby Jesus cat . . . that's a little weird for me :) funny though.
MEOW...
Uh, we really needed a baby Jesus! What else was I supposed to use? It would've been impersonal and lame to use a doll. Simba was perfect.
I think that is wrong.
JK--very funny.
What isn't funny about this picture?!? I guess Jesus could be reincarnated as a cat!
Post a Comment