We all enjoyed conference this weekend and are grateful we get to hear the messages of modern day Prophets. Seth was really into Charlie focusing on conference so he printed him out a packet of activities, one of those being a BINGO game. Charlie loved it and was in the zone both sessions of conference on Sunday. He almost go a complete black out but never heard "word of wisdom." Thankfully conference will come around again.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Pickles and Conference......
Charlie's Preschool had "Story Land Day" last week and they all got to dress up as their favorite character from a book. Charlie chose to be "Pickles" from the book Fire Cat. It's a great book about a cat who goes from being a bad cat who chases little cats around to a fire cat who lives at the fire-station and saves a little cat at the end.

We all enjoyed conference this weekend and are grateful we get to hear the messages of modern day Prophets. Seth was really into Charlie focusing on conference so he printed him out a packet of activities, one of those being a BINGO game. Charlie loved it and was in the zone both sessions of conference on Sunday. He almost go a complete black out but never heard "word of wisdom." Thankfully conference will come around again.
We all enjoyed conference this weekend and are grateful we get to hear the messages of modern day Prophets. Seth was really into Charlie focusing on conference so he printed him out a packet of activities, one of those being a BINGO game. Charlie loved it and was in the zone both sessions of conference on Sunday. He almost go a complete black out but never heard "word of wisdom." Thankfully conference will come around again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hurray for Pickles the firecat! I haven't seen that book in years! Charlie made such a good Pickles. Conference was wonderful, but we sure missed you guys! Glad you were able to enjoy it!
Charlie looks so handsome as Pickles. What a fun kid!
What a cute little "Pickles" Charlie made! He is so much fun! Sounds like you guys enjoyed conference as well. We love you and Miss You! Have fun with Grandpa, Grandma and Lucinda - they are super excited!
Hey Sharon! This is Amy from El Centro! :)
I saw the comment you left on Miranda's blog and am also totally bummed that I didn't get to meet you. I look at your cute blog all of the time and would love to send you an invite to mine!
I'll get your email from Miranda. Take care!
I am so impressed that Charlie sat through conference! What a guy. My Charlie was all over the place and ended up taking a nap during afternoon conference so I could listen. Cudos to you for good parenting. By the way I think you gave me Claire's Easter dress last year at my baby shower. So Thanks! You have great taste.
So my kids played bingo too for Conference. It works great huh? He is getting so big!
Post a Comment