Here she is getting ready to leave the hospital!
We were a little concerned when she came home because she lost over a pound from her birth weight (thankfully she started out on the upper end) but she is a champion eater and even managed to grow a double chin over night.
She had her first bath...
And was not a fan...
She does pretty good at night. Thankfully Grandma Christy has been here to help when Lucy is bright eyed in the middle of the night. Grandma practices her Spanish while bouncing Lucy across the living room floor. It's been so nice to get so much sleep this first week, a million thanks mom!
She loves her blanket from Grandma Thacker..
The boys are adjusting, Matthew refers to her as "him" and loves to to touch her..
Charlie was very curious about breastfeeding. I explained it all to him and he found it very funny. I think it was because I compared myself to a cow, but isn't that how you really feel at the beginning. Oh the joys!
9 comments:
i can't believe how much like a non-newborn she looks. i guess you get a lot more filled out baby in almost nine pounds!
again, she is just precious!
laura
Wow, she is So beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! She is gorgeous! Girls are a lot of fun!
Congrats again Sharon! Cannot wait to come over!!
Like a cow, I definitely felt like a cow with Ayden. I finally got your blog address from Amy because I was dying to see pics of your little angel. She is beautiful!
She is adorable Sharon! We were looking through old photos and Ellie found one of me nursing her, the blanket was over her head of course, but Ellie said,"Mom, am I eating your boob in this picture?" hilarious. Something like that Ellie
Congrats Sharon!!!!!!!! It will be fun to meet Lucy in person someday when we're all back at church :) Glad everything went well and she's healthy.
what a doll! how fun for the boys! :) Wish I could hold her! :)
You do feel like a cow...especially if you pump and use a double pump. I was always joking about being a cow when Kelsie was in the NICU for 19 days and i had to pump!
Post a Comment