Monday, January 24, 2011

ONE wild ONE year old!


Did you blink? I did, and my little Lucy turned one. When I was pregnant with her over a year ago I would day dream about what it would be like "in a year." I dreamed I would have a little girl running around, she would wear pink and big bows, and it would be wonderful. My dream of how wonderful it would be to have her came completely true and then some. Her personality is very strong(I'm still not used to the random screaming for no reason) but she loves life and loves everything around her. She eats whatever I give her, especially if it comes from the baby food grinder. She loves the boys and her daddy but, just maybe, might be my first mamas girl.


Her Birthday favorite breakfast of scrambled eggs. Two eggs were no problem for her.


We were a little late to church on her birthday and we ended up sitting on the front row of the overflow. Lucy was in heaven running from one side of the chapel to the other. At one point she stole someones banana and went running off with it. Seth announced after sacrament meeting that we would be on time next week and in a pew.


We had a small party for her after church and she loved all the attention and the cake of course.
Here's to many more wonderful birthdays Lucy!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Found your blog! Lucy is too precious. Glad she can handle Parker's forcefulness at church:)

Vilate Thacker said...

What a doll! You so deserve a cute little girl! We are sad we are missing everything though. :(
We love you much!

kesli said...

Oh, she is so cute! Glad to see you and your family are doing well. Hope the New Year is treating you right!

Donna and Bevan said...

I know what you mean, "in a year my baby will be running around wearing bows..." scarry to think about. They grow up too fast!