Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And then it was finished.....

almost.....

Last Wednesday Seth's dissertation was due. In celebration, I planned a date night for that evening. That morning, he said he just needed to print it out and drop it off to his different committee members and would be home early. I gave him a call after I dropped this kids off with the babysitter and he was still battling with printing (word was randomly adding blank pages) so I headed up to campus. I arrived just as he had finished compiling all the binders. He said, "you want to take a walk." It was a beautiful spring day as we walked all over the medical/research campus searching for offices and mailboxes to deposit his dissertation in. It was very memorable...

He was relieved but there is still the defense to prepare for(ONE week away).

1 comment:

Jonah's Place said...

Congratulations Seth and you too Sharon!!!