Friday, March 25, 2011

A week in review....

Charlie finally received his blue ribbon. His school (Bryant Elementary) does a big read-a-thon every year and if you read SEVEN hours within a 10 day stretch you receive a blue ribbon. He was so gung ho about making his goal he actually read eight hours. After coming home from school with his ribbon he explained, "I thought it would go around my neck!" Oh well, better luck next time. (do you see the Kindle love)
We refer to this as Lucy's "post." She loves to stand on the chair when I'm working in the kitchen and scream. She'll stand for long periods of time and not get bored. I think this girl likes power.

We love popping popcorn with our air-popper. It's healthier and an exciting event for the kids to watch. Matthew and I were popping up a batch and after it was all finished I turned off the machine. Some lazy kernels waited a few seconds and then popped making us both jump in surprise. Matthew thought it was by far the FUNNIEST thing he had ever seen in his life. He laughed so hard at the funny "copcorn"!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: