He did it! After 67 months of hard work Seth finished his dissertation and had his defense. His dissertation is entitled:
Type I Interferons and the Development of Impaired Vascular Function and Repair in Human and Murine Lupus
I'm not sure who was more nervous, me or him. He did a great job and we were all very proud. It's a wonderful day to see the fruition of so much hard work. Most importantly, he passed! We were blessed that all of our parents were able to join us for the occasion (plus Lucinda).
Yippee!!
His fellow lab mates decorated his work space (they were also nice enough to clean it up too;). Can you tell he is the lone man in his lab?
Graduation Dinner at the Jolly Pumpkin (my cousin Steven joined the celebration)
mmmm...Basil Limeade!
Finally able to relax with Lucy by his side
The NIH here we come!!
1 comment:
Goooo Dr. Seth!! Congratulations! I'm just sad we weren't able to celebrate all the festivities with you guys!
Post a Comment