Sadly, twenty seconds after I put the dress on her she walked into the kitchen where Matthew had just opened the fridge. Yes....it was awful. She grabbed my salad dressing mixer (which I hadn't properly closed) and pored salad dressing down the front of her dress. I lost it but am in the process of hopefully removing the stain!
Charlie lost his first tooth. It had been loose for a few days when he showed me how far he could bend it forward with his tongue. I asked if I could feel it. I'm not sure what came over me but I squeezed my fingers together and it was out. He didn't even realize I pulled it out. When he figured it out he fell on the floor, cried and then whimpered until Seth got home to console him (he wanted it to come out buy itself). I thought he was being overly dramatic but Seth took his side. I guess my teeth pulling days are over.
We woke up to this yesterday. I actually wasn't that disappointed to see it. Mother nature always has to give us one last jolt of winter before summer. I also enjoyed putting back on my costco uggs and puffy coat before running errands.
Lucy has a little friend who lives kitty corner from us. They are only a few months apart in age. They laugh back and forth and slap the glass when they can't go outside to play.
Matthew's into dishes but mainly he plays in the water.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Lucy seeing her friend. So cute.
Post a Comment