Monday, April 11, 2011

A week in review....

Charlie had spring break this week. I had envisioned lots of trips to the park but unfortunately there was no sign of spring for most of the week.  Instead of parks we had:
 
Life! This is Charlie's new favorite game. Not surprisingly he has become a lot more focused on earning money doing extra jobs around the house.  
Mazes!  Matthew is the maze man. His friend Portia came to play and she wanted to color in his coloring book. Matthew replied with, "ok Portia but no mazes!"

A Runaway! Lucy performed her first disappearing act this week. I left her in the living room with Charlie for 20 seconds while I ran downstairs to grab something in the basement. I came back and she was gone. I ran through the house searching for her until I realized she had to be outside. Yep, she was half way down the street and once she saw me she took off for the parking lot while cackling!! Above is a picture of her attempting to get the screen door open to run outside. 




A loose tooth! Finally!
High seventies?? As luck would have it, it warmed to 79 degrees the last day of spring break. We spent the whole evening outside rejoicing that winter might be over!

2 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Way to go Seth. Has it really been 67 months? I thought that number was counting Utah State as well. But you have an almost 7 year old boy so there you go. Nice martian balloon. Impressive time and race. Will you have to leash the 'Loose'y? heehee

Unknown said...

Wasn't that warm day the best!! Looks like you made the most of spring break with the kiddos. See ya soon!