1. Dark Chocolate Truffles from Schakolad- These are my favorite chocolates and Seth gave me them first thing in the morning and I figured it was a sensible breakfast.
2. Applebe's ice cream sundae- A group of us went there for lunch and they gave me a FREE sundae so of course I had to eat it!
3. Seven layer cookie- Mandy gave me these as part of my gift and they made a great mid-afternoon snack! Graham crackers, sweet and condensed milk, chocolate chips, nuts, coconut and some other stuff, amazing! I still have some in the freezer I'm saving for the right occasion.

4. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip pie- For dinner Seth took me to this amazing Italian Restaurant on main street that gives you 50 percent off your bill on your birthday so we could somewhat afford it. I had no idea that we got FREE desert but we did and it was yummy, luckily Seth helped me out with this one.

5. Yummy Cupcakes- My good friend Telia was having a shade clothing party at her house that night (www.shadeclothing.com) and I stopped by after dinner and she had made a cup cake tower. They looked really really good so I did what any sensible person would do, I ate one.

6. My Birthday Cake!- Seth made me this glorious Dark chocolate birthday cake which is called "That Cake" because it is so incredible. By this time I was really starting to feel like I was nearing an overdose so I had a thin slice and packed the rest in the freezer along with the Mandy's cookies,and Telia's cupcakes!

My plans for this week include lots of running, and water!
Thanks for the sun glasses Kerri, we all need a little bling!
7 comments:
Happy Late Birthday, Sharon! You look great considering you had a baby not long ago, and all the junk you ate that is so fun to eat on b-days!
Happy Birthday Sharon! We remembered at the end of the day. So sorry we didn't call. Can't wait till you come visit! Hope all goes well with the traveling. Nora
You look so good! Even after all that yummy food! We are headed out to Utah at the end beginning of August. We should plan a reunion vacation for the girls...once more of you guys have left Michigan. I know some of the girls from the years before I moved there would have a weekend retreat in utah. So FUN!!!
Sharon - don't worry, everything is zero points on your birthday. We're glad you had a great birthday and we can't wait to see you! Luv - the Brown Family
Sharon, I'm so glad that you had such a great day!! You deserve it.
I'm also glad that you went to Applebe's (it helps support my paycheck) :).
Well, I look forward to seeing you next weekend at Monica's wedding. Love Ya!! Amber
I love all the goodies that come with birthdays! They only come once a year so you have to live it up! I'm glad you had such a great day!
What a fun birthday. I'm bummed I missed it. You deserved all of that yummy food. Besides it doesn't count since you ate it on your birthday.
Post a Comment