

Every year Ann arbor closes down most of the streets in downtown for their annual art fair. Seth and I went to check it out but there were so many people we could barely move. This picture captures Seth attitude about the whole think perfectly. We saw lots of cool stuff but there was a lot of over priced junk as well!

I came home from running the other day and this is what I discovered. He loves flavor ices! Luckily I was a wittiness to this because later he had blue spit up! Had I not known the cause I'm sure I would have been on the the phone with the pediatrician.
2 comments:
You guys are such a cute couple!! Your kids are pretty cute as well. :)
Thanks for always keeping up your blog. It's great entertainment for me.
Happy Birthday Seth.
Amber A.
Wow! I can definately tell who your sisters are. Seth looks great has he lost weight? Mark just lost 50 lbs. I am so proud of him!
Post a Comment