Today I was in Nursery and I had a blast. The kids were learning about pioneers and Sister Lloyd asked if anyone new what holiday the church celebrated in July. A little Sunbeam shouted out "pioneer day." We were all impressed he new the answer. She then went on to ask him what was so important about Pioneer Day. He replied,"it's the day Santa comes and gives me a present!"
On Friday I went up to girls camp for the night because the other assistants had to leave early. I was actually really excited to go because I was camp director last year and it was fun to be back with all the girls again. Plus and added bonus was that Mandy was the camp director so we had lots of fun. The girls in our ward are of real high caliber (they are all a lot more mature than I was) and really unified. They all stick together and there is no cattiness. If anybody has ever been to girls camp they know this is a rarity. I laughed a whole lot and got little sleep but it felt good to be back at camp.

Mandy must have been REALLY tired because she let me give her pig tails!

All the girls!
Well, we are off to Utah for a fun filled vacation of visiting old friends and family. We are going to have a great time! Hopefully I survive the flight!
1 comment:
Wow, that's amazing that the girls get along so well I'm glad camp went well; I know Mandy was pretty worried about it. (p.s. Rebecca Shaw)
Post a Comment