
Matthew is growing up way too fast! Last week two bottom teeth broke through and this week he decided to start crawling. He has to have good motivation (any of Charlie's toys) but he'll do it. Between crawling and dragging himself he can get any ware. It has been interesting watching Charlie adjust to having a little brother who wants to be doing exactly what your doing. I wonder why we still have the baby toys out, he has no interest in them.

Go Matthew!

He looks more like Seth every day!

8 comments:
That is so exciting! Thats pretty impressive that he did all that by 6 months! And you are right, he does look like Seth!
He is such a cutie, he'll have the ladies swooning for sure.
Matthew and Charlie are so cute!
Hey guys!! I wanted to thank you Sharon for my nursing apron. It is SO WONDERFUL!! It's made it so much easier to feed Jett, and I don't have to worry about "free shows". I started a blog for our little family a few weeks ago. It's at keelefamily.blogspot.com
You and Seth both look great and super happy!
Fun pics. Those boys really are so cute.
Lokk at those legs! I seriously want to squish them every time I see him. Is that weird? : )
Need an update! How's the fall in Michigan? Has it come yet?
Could those boys be any cuter? Hey, if things don't work out with Charlie and Emmary, Matthew is still in the running!!
Post a Comment