Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Matthew's Climbing and Charlie's Pottying!

My title is a complete description of my life the last few days. I finally decided I was ready for Charlie to be potty trained (I'm sure he's been ready for a while) so we went for it and have had some great success. We haven't left the house in two days but I'm sure it will be worth it. We had an underwear party on Sunday night and Charlie decided Matthew needed to wear underwear too so we put a pair on him and they fit perfect. mmmm...I always wondered why the size 4 diapers seemed to fit Charlie better than Matthew. The kid has a tush!
Matthew has turned into a monkey and climbs on everything. I'm not used to this because Charlie doesn't have a daring bone in his body. Last week he was just learning to stand and now he's everywhere!
What an exciting life!

3 comments:

Cordie said...

Hey, it is your old visiting teacher Cordie Tippets. I can't believe how many people from our old ward I have come across tonight. It looks like your family is doing well!
Take care, Cordie

James and Lauren said...

Hey girl... having a pottytrained toddler is awsome! We are finaly there with Kaden... good luck!

Nora Mair said...

ADORABLE! You have one cute kid!