Sunday, February 3, 2008

President Gordan B. Hinckley

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the blog tributes to our prophet. I remember reading his biography when I was in college and becoming completely exhausted half way through the book because he accomplished so much. He was an amazing man and left an incredible legacy. He taught by pure example and new the importance of adding humor to life. Tomorrow morning when I wake up, I will once again commit to stand a little taller and do a little better.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm glad you feel "special" to read my blog. A couple of my friends have had some freaky comments left. I just felt like it was time to be a little more protected. I didn't want to stop blogging...just felt like it gave me more control over who reads about us. Hope you're well.

Anonymous said...

I love the Gordon B. Hinkley videos! Thanks

Tara G. said...

Hey Sharon...thanks for sharing those. He will be missed for sure. So your little guy is almost one! Where did that year go?

Tara G. said...

Sharon-
I Tagged you! See my blog.