Your family is SO ADORABLE!! I'm hoping out next will be a boy too, so Jett will have a "Matthew" to grow up with. No, I'm not pregnant. I'm so jealous of all the fun things you guys are doing. I LOVE the star on the wall. We're in Price & you remember how many exciting things there are. Say HI to Seth for me. You two are amazing!
I think Byron might be trying to do his medical training all the way up until he is old enough to retire. Maybe he'll get to work a few years in his chosen field, but who knows! Pretty funny, thanks for the chuckle.
5 comments:
Those seem to hit home. I always wonder though if everyone else thinks they are as funny as those of us on the elusive PhD track.
Your family is SO ADORABLE!! I'm hoping out next will be a boy too, so Jett will have a "Matthew" to grow up with. No, I'm not pregnant. I'm so jealous of all the fun things you guys are doing. I LOVE the star on the wall. We're in Price & you remember how many exciting things there are. Say HI to Seth for me. You two are amazing!
That just made my day! Glad to know others have had the same conversations as us. I am sending it to Ryan, he will get a kick out of it.
I think Byron might be trying to do his medical training all the way up until he is old enough to retire. Maybe he'll get to work a few years in his chosen field, but who knows! Pretty funny, thanks for the chuckle.
So funny!!
Post a Comment