
The boys are growing fast and are quite the entertaining pair! Matthew has turned into a little climber which has been an adjustment for us. Charlie never climbed anything. Matthew pushed the step stool up to the door, climbed up and was trying to open the door. He was so proud of himself!

Charlie is a reading, riding, running, and non-eating three year old! He is as excited for spring as I am! The other day we were reading a book about airplanes. I was describing the militarise Stealth Bomber and how it destroys things. He proclaimed "the plane destroys things just like Matthew"! I guess this is another huge part of Charlie's life, protecting his railroad tracks from the 13 month old "destroyer."

We had a yummy Green St Patricks day dinner that included Green Potato Soup, Green Rolls, Green Fluff Salad, and Green Deviled Eggs! YUM!

Welcome Spring, we are so READY!
6 comments:
I love the dishwasher! So happy for you! What a great idea for a fun meal. We're ready for spring too.
Yeah for your dishwasher! I was married ten years and had three kids before I got one. It's OK to never have one, but if you have one then have to go back to not having one that is the pits. Now that I am use to one I could never go back.
What a fun St. Patricks day! You are so ambitious!
Look how cute your little family is!!! You crack me up! "Sharon from Paskin's Aerobics," that is too funny! You could have said Sharon Ackerson and I would have known exactly who you were! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Blogging is great for getting in touch with people isn't it? I need to be better at celebrating the holidays like you, way to go on your dinner! So creative!
Don't you just love this snow!?!? We just want to go outside in warm weather!!! Cute boys...they are so sweet.
I swear, this is the longest winter ever. I am so ready for Spring. Your boys are adorable!!
Has spring really come to Michigan? I want to know before I come back! See you soon.
Post a Comment