
With the warmer weather finally here we have been spending most of our time outside. I found a baseball set on clearance in February and Charlie has become obsessed with it. It took him a while to get to the point where he can hit the ball when it is thrown at him, but he finally got it! Every time someone hits the ball in the air he yells, "pop fly." Last week he started talking about needing a mitt. Every time we would go anywhere he asked about the mitt. Finally in Target yesterday, I agreed, and we got a mitt that came with another ball. Since then everything revolves around us going outside and playing. I just put him down for a nap and he cuddled up next to his bat and ball like they were his stuffed animals. It's fun to see him so passionate about something.
3 comments:
That is so exciting! I can't wait until I have kids that age!
What an all star! Watch out! (By the way, Lucy cuddles up with books in her crib, and I mean big hard board books, and everytime I leave her room, I think, "that's gotta hurt!" They're so funny)
Way to go Charlie! I love that everything is a pop fly. What a cute picture!
Post a Comment