Friday, August 29, 2008

The best coast around!

Because we didn't have enough fun in Utah we took off to Warren Dunes State Park (Lake Michigan) two days after returning home. We stayed at the campground with a large group and spent our days at the beach! The weather was perfect and the water was even better. I think Michigan has something on the coastal states, water with NO salt and NO seaweed. We even had some pretty good waves for body surfing (Natalie was the pro). It was a great place to be with great people! If any Utahns want some fun you can get a cheap flight right now from Frontier Airlines right to Detroit, hint, hint.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! BTW cute swim suit!

Anonymous said...

I love that you slept in a tent! We just sold our camper and will be back to tents from now on.

tara said...

Hey Sharon! It's Tara Webb from our married student ward in Logan. It's so fun to watch your family.

Unknown said...

Fun! I'm glad you're livin' it up! You look great and it's fun that I have met some of your friends and recognize them. I love the pics of us (we're gorgeous!) and of the boys! Love ya!

Jonah's Place said...

What a great trip- maybe I'll get around to blogging it too! You guys are the best. Thanks for letting us crash in your huge tent! Will you please send me the Warren Dunes pics? Gracias:)

Hubers said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Byron said...

So glad we were there for some of the festivities, especially minus the camping :) You guys are troopers!

Skye O. said...

we were just there! where are you in Michigan? Isn't the lake so fun? I loved it too! can't wait to go back. sand everywhere?

Janie said...

So sad we missed this fun event. I love, love, love Lake Michigan! You are right it is the best coast around!