Charlie started preschool today at FUMCN (First United Methodist Co-op Nursery School or something like that). Because it is a co-op, I go and help out at the school a few times a month. So far, I've been very impressed with everything. Charlie loved it and said his favorite part was snack time, he truly is my child! Charlie seems to have grown up so fast in the last few months. This morning he came to me and asked "mom, can you help me find some clean, fresh underwear?" Sometimes I wonder if he really is only three...He's a sweet kid and has amazing patience with his little brother.

Speaking of Matthew, he's now 18 months and huge! I think the wardrobe difference between the two boys is almost non-existent. He smacks, hits, bites, and pushes Charlie around but thankfully nobody else I'm aware of. Not that it isn't a big deal he does it to Charlie. Time-out so USELESS! Of course, he can also be the most charming little boy, especially when Mandy is around. He always gives me a huge hug when I get him out of his crib, I really look forward to it. Who can resist his bright blue eyes and white hair?
3 comments:
Isn't FUMCN so FUN!!!
Glad to hear Charlie likes preschool.
I can't believe our boys are in school! And yes, there is hope! I'm sure they will get along one day!
I can't believe how big your boys are! They are so dang cute! I was so sorry to miss you guys when you came out here last month. Holly said you had a great time and that she's coming out to see you in October. How Fun!
Post a Comment