Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Birthday Boy!

Is Charlie really FOUR? I remember everything so clear about the day he was born I really can't believe it's already been four years. We have been so blessed to have this sweet, smart, ingenious, thoughtful boy in our lives. Can you tell he has a lot of his dad in him! Today was a great day for his birthday. He went to Primary and they sang to him (he hasn't stopped talking about it). We also got our first snow storm and he couldn't wait to get outside and shovel snow. Top it off with some fun gifts and a monkey cake and it was just right. We love you Charlie, happy birthday!


10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! I hope this means that having the same birthday will make Shaylee a little genius like Charlie!

Hubers said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!
What an awesome monkey cake!

Byron said...

Time flies, doesn't it? Way to go Charlie! Byron talks about what a stud Charlie is and that he loves getting to do tithing with Charlie (oh, and Seth too.) I'll never forget freaking Charlie out here at our house by playing the category game with him. He guessed the right answer and one of our boys threw the water right at his face. He cried and cried! I think he still avoids us at church... Sorry Charlie!

Anonymous said...

Wow, That cake is so awesome! Happy Birthday Charlie!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love reading your birthday posts b/c I know there is alwys going to be some incredible cake! Maybe this winter we should have a cake party, and learn some of your skills.

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

Happy Birthday - Charlie Boy! We can't believe you are four! We wish we could have shared in the celebration, but of course, Utah is just too far away! Love you!

Anjanette said...

Happy belated birthday Charlie. How time flies. Your kids are getting so big. Are you going to UT for Christmas? Hope all is well.Take care.

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

Yeah for Charlie. He is the most talkative, funny, four-year old boy I know. Love you!

Tiffany said...

Love the cake! You are always so fancy with your birthday cakes, it's inspiring! I need to try to do something like that sometime!
I'm glad Charlie had a good birthday! He is adorable! Wish him a happy belated birthday for me!

Lindsey Keele said...

That is SUCH a cute cake!!!