Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Charlie!

Birthdays are fun but birthdays for your own kids who understand what a birthday is is a blast! Charlie turned three yesterday and we had a pizza party to celebrate. Of course the presents were his favorite part. He woke at the crack of dawn asking to play his Cranium Cariboo game, definitely a hit!

Top 10 things we love about Charlie:
10.His accent, I'm not sure if it's midwestern or what but it's hilarious ("daper")
9. He's very polite
8. Two words- potty trained
7. His unforgettable quotes like "Help me so I can do it myself!"
6. He loves to dance with his brother
5. His best friend is a 29 year old Brunette
4. He loves to sing songs
3. He knows every ingredient in popovers and can practically make them himself
2. His Strawberry Blond hair
1. His happy calm nature!





He specifically asked for the tail!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie! Did you make that cake?? Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, great cake! Happy birthday to Charile, the most polite 3 year old I have met.

Nora Mair said...

What an amazing cake! I'm so impressed! Happy Birthday Charlie! I can't belive he's three. When does Matthew turn one and how is it possible that he's standing and climbing? What a cutie.

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday, Chuckles. I miss you guys so much! Hope all is well. Great cake!

Jess said...

Looks like so much fun! Ethan keeps asking for Charlie Factory (I keep telling him its thacker but he doesn't believe me). Anyhow give me a call if you want to get the boys together sometimes.

Jill said...

Love the cake. You are so talented!!

Unknown said...

What a cute family! It's been so long since we've seen you. I still remember our double bridal shower. Our blog is at http://tregaskisfamily.blogspot.com

We hope to maybe stay in touch a little better!
Dedra, Richard & Abigail Tregaskis