
I felt bad they had to drive through a blizzard to get here, but I'm so glad they made it! We took them to Blimpy Burger for the experience of getting yelled at while ordering (I was actually the only one who did it wrong and got yelled at) and eating really greasy burgers and deep fried broccoli! The place is legendary and was spotlighted on the food network.



Next we dyed Easter Eggs and took turns taking naps. Then of course we had to do an Easter Egg hunt (inside) which was a little anticlimatic because it was just Charlie (Matthew was sleeping) and he was in no rush.

We ate lots of candy and had a grand Easter feast that night. We topped it off by watching "Dan in Real Life" and then we started laughing about all our weird ideas about food! You got to love family who think just like you!

The next morning the Brunette Easter Bunnies left Charlie and Matthew FAT Easter basketts; Charlie was so excited! I love family! Thanks for coming ladies, I can't wait to see you again!
5 comments:
Sharon,
You did a great job summing up our visit last weekend. Thanks again for letting us come on such short notice. We had a blast!! Your boys are so cute! I love having you as a cousin. You are such a great example to me.
Love ya,
Amber
So jealous you got to hang with Cathy and Amber. Salt of the earth gals! I read about blimpie burger from one of your friends blogs, Sharon, and the broccoli is intriging.
Looks like good times! I had the same thought about the broccoli. What a fun Easter. Your boys are so cute!
I'm sad I missed hanging with Amber and Cathy. Maybe we'll just have to go visit them. Blimpy Burger is on my to do list before we move...I pass it everyday when I go to work, yet have never stopped. What a fun Easter!
It looks like you had a great time with family in town! I saw that restaurant on the Food Network - I want to try it but I don't want to get yelled at.
Post a Comment