Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Won A Major Award!


I'm so excited! I went to the annual Forest Hills co-op meeting and it was VERY long and frustrating but they had door prizes at the end! I won a $50 gift card to KROGER! I hate grocery shopping but this should help! I might spring for a bag of 3 musketeers mint or some other grocery splurge. Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Amber A. said...

I like cheese, buy some fancy cheese. Or the chocolate will work too. :)

Miss Deja said...

What's with the leg lamp? I don't get it...I'm a little slow I understand! I say forget the cheese and go for some dove chocolate or triple layer chocolate cake by pepperidge farm...yeah!

Janie said...

Is that your lamp?? Or is that the one from The Christmas Story?? It's pretty dang cute. I liked the idea of some fancy cheeses. Or you could just get some diet coke and junior mints :)

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

I'd take the Christmas Story lamp over $50 at Kroger any day. But, since your major award was the $50-I'd buy lots of chocolate milk!

The Cherry Family said...

Am I retarded? What's with the leg? I don't get it . . .

Elizabeth said...

Something fun (and not so typical) to make a nice romantic meal. Splurge for a date night!!

Sharon said...

Deja and Natalie, My dear friends, have you never watched the "Christmas Story." It is a Christmas classic in our home. Go rent it right now!

Melissa said...

My dad made a leg lamp. he puts it up in december, and my mom tries to turn it off every night.
it's amazing.