On behave of the residents of Ann Arbor, Michigan, THANK YOU! Our 70 degree, low humidity, blue sky Fourth of July couldn't have been any better. I admit that in the past I have trashed talked you immensely, especially between the months of November and March, but all is forgiven. Please keep up the good work.
Yours Truly,
Sharon



6 comments:
It is alright to still trash talk Mother Nature into April here. The fourth was awesome!!! I love that last pic of Charlie, it is so cute.
Looks like you guys had fun on the 4th. Cute pics.
I love seeing the all of the Michigan fun you're having! I'm glad you're getting lots of out doors time with the boys after the looong winter. Matthew's getting so big!
Oh, and happy pretty-darn-belated birthday, too!
It really couldn't have been a more perfect 4th. Glad you guys had a blast.
Sharon, you're hilarious. I love the post.
We took Jett swimming for the first time on the 4th. After the first minute and a half he loved it. Are you guys going to move your cute selves back when Seth's done?
Post a Comment