That was a really cute post!
So cute! They grow up way too fast!!
I would also like to know the answers to this question.
I can't believe how big your babies are. I just love it! How fun to have boys the same age with your best friend.
Oh, that was seriously so sweet! And how true that is!
Ah that is the saddest truth of the world in which we live.
woah...its like they grew up overnight. where have i been? Your boys are sure cute.
Oh, that makes me sad and happy all at once. Our boys are growing up!!!! And they're so stinking cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That was a really cute post!
So cute! They grow up way too fast!!
I would also like to know the answers to this question.
I can't believe how big your babies are. I just love it! How fun to have boys the same age with your best friend.
Oh, that was seriously so sweet! And how true that is!
Ah that is the saddest truth of the world in which we live.
woah...its like they grew up overnight. where have i been? Your boys are sure cute.
Oh, that makes me sad and happy all at once. Our boys are growing up!!!! And they're so stinking cute!
Post a Comment