Thursday, July 31, 2008

Running High!

Donna and I ran in the Deseret News 10K on the 24th of July! Bevan ran it with us but he took off sprinting so we didn't see much of him. It was beautiful! We started up at the University of Utah and ran down to Liberty Park. I was really happy with our time (maybe the down hill helped) but unfortunately we lost the BIL after the race. We dropped Donna off at her car after we had look for 45 min and she managed to find him:) I had been having some foot trouble a week before the race but it magically went away race morning, YEA! Who's up for a triathlon?

8 comments:

Jonah's Place said...

Yeah, Sharon! I'm glad you had lots of fun running- I still don't understand the love of running, but maybe with time...We miss you guys. Enjoy your vacation.

Miss Deja said...

I too am very impressed, I have a personal hatred for running, because I'm terrible at it. By-the-way, I love that runners are now wearing cute little skirts! :) See that's about the only think I would know how to comment on...pathetic I know! :)

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you guys did it! That's awesome!
If it is the thought that counts....then I was right there running along with you!:)
Maybe next year!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sharon! Man, summer looks so pretty there!! So I was thinking of my calling, while watching martha stewart...I thought this would be an easy super saturday project...http://sweetpotatoprints.com/index.html

Anonymous said...

I also noticed the cute little skirts! I might buy one just cause they're cute even though I don't run. I will try my best to make it tonight. I have to get Sierra from Tooele so I'll come right after I get back to West Valley. How long do you think you guys will be there?

Anonymous said...

Good Job Sharon! That was so fun last night! Awesome planning skills!

Kerri said...

Dang, I always envy the runners...just can't keep my head in the game :) I loved your girls camp post--what a hoot! We miss you guys. Say hi to Mandy for me. Loves from the Costleys :)

Janie said...

Sharon you are awesome! Way to go--I would love to run that one someday. I am glad your foot was feeling good and you got to have a fun run.