Friday, July 11, 2008

Attention!

Do you live in a hot or humid place? I highly recommend the following! It feels great, covers well, and doesn't melt off your skin. It's also a lot cheaper than Bare Minerals:)

6 comments:

Bennett Family said...

They should pay you for this blurb on your blog! Thanks for the tip. I do live in a hot and humid climate right now. I will have to check it out.

The Simpson Family said...

I agree with the benett fam. I seriously have been lookin gfor something like this, but didn't want to waste money trying everything out. I live in vegas and it's 105 at 8am so this is awesome....thanks. Rae

Anonymous said...

That looks like some good stuff. Actually I wish there was a little more himidity here. Its so dry, esspecially in the winter, but you knew that :). Hey, when are you coming back to visit?

Tiffany said...

--This has nothing to do with the mineral powder--
Thanks for the comment! I am not sure that it was deserved, but it was much appreciated! And yes, I am ready for the race, but I haven't registered yet! Maybe you should push me to get on that! :) When are you coming?

Meg said...

I've never tried this but I've always wanted to. Even though it's anything but humid here.

Hubers said...

Yeah, I have some of this and get compliments on it frequently. However, sometimes my pores look a little larger with it. Weird I know. Let me know if this happens with you ever.
Thanks.