I LOVE this picture. It really sums up this crazy kid. He turned FOUR on Valentines Day and I think we've figured out how to balance the birthday with the holiday of love. We went to a valentine days party at a friends house in the morning. He spent the majority of the time in their bounce house in the basement and loved every second of it.
The most important part of the day was when he received TWO gummy vitamins after breakfast because he is now four. He anticipated the moment for months!
We went to Red Robin in the afternoon for a late lunch and early dinner. Did you know their appetizers are half off before six?
Guess who ended up eating the majority of the Sunday?
Happy Birthday to our growing boy. I started this blog right before he was born. Has it really been four years?
A little bit about Matthew:
Matthew helps us enjoy the simpler pleasures of life. He still loves to be tickled and teased. Right now he loves hide n' seek. You wouldn't think it could keep him interested in our tiny townhouse but I think he could play it for hours. He also loves to build houses and tents out of his toys. He loves to play with friends and every day asks, "is someone coming over to play or am I going somewhere to play?" Matthew is very devoted to his best friend Anders and the two can play for hourse without a squable. He also has a little crush on our neighbor Shannon. She is Charlie's age and comes over once in while to play. He follows her around and respects her every wish. He also calls her "Shanna" for some reason.

No comments:
Post a Comment