Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011!

Charlie spent a lot of time and energy this year on his Valentines. Honestly, the only thing I did was hand him the box. He wrote his name and his classmates name on each valentine. He also placed a small tattoo in a little slot in each card and sealed them shut with a sticker. Can you tell from the picture he put a check next to each name after he wrote it on the Valentine? Once again, Where did this kid come from????
Ms Beautiful munching on a fry.
I love this picture because seconds early she was screaming her guts out because we put her in her car-seat, once she saw the balloon she was all smiles and laughs.

They really do love each other. He can make her laugh like no one else...

Seth and I spent our Valentines evening decorating a birthday cake and getting things in order for the Matthew's birthday party the next morning. I popped in the last half of the BBC Emma, oh magnificent. Seth was a really good sport about the movie selection. I tried to explain all the relationships and connections but he was hopelessly lost throughout the whole thing. Have you seen it? Do you have four hours to spare? Laundry?


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donna and Bevan said...

Ah, I need to see that version of Emma. Glad to see you had a fabulous V-Day! Happy Birthday Matthew!

Jill said...

I love Jane Austin! Loved that version of Emma! What a nice way to spend V-Day! Cora and Charlie are one and the same! I loved that she is so meticulous about her work!

I'm going to have to try your hummus recipe. Thankfully, Colter doesn't like hummus so I can have it all by myself!! :)