
Seth and I had the funniest conversation last night while eating ice-cream. I thought you all might enjoy it as well.
Seth: This Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is so good!
Sharon: Do you think the color is a lot lighter in this brand than others?
Seth: What color?
Sharon: The green color of the ice cream.
Seth: It's green?
Sharon: Yes, of course it's green!
Seth: Are you sure? Has Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream always been green?
Sharon: Giggles.
So, he really is color blind. The best part was watching him analyze the ice cream really close. He says he still can't see any green. In his defense, it was pretty light but non the less, green:)
12 comments:
I didn't know Seth was color blind. Too funny. Tom is too, as you probably know, so that conversation sounds familiar. The most frequent conversation in our home is about the cargo pants that are green, but he thinks they look brown. What do you do?
How unique! I love the crocheted cone you found. Miss you guys.
There is nothing wrong with a little blindness...I know some dang cool blind people! :)
The most interesting conversation for me has been listening to Seth & Vaughn about what colors they can see. They see different colors! We miss you! Cassie crawled today!
Yipee!! I'm so glad you found my blog, helping me find yours so we can be reconnected! I love the internet!! I"m so behind--I didn't even know you had another baby. Congrats! Your family is so super cute!
So my comment isn't about Seth's colorblindness, but the green mint chip ice cream. My favorite. Andy always tells me Breyers is better beacuse it isn't green..the green doesn't add anything. Well he is SO wrong! Julia agrees...green mint chip.
I didn't know Seth was color blind. Funny that he's never experienced green mint ice cream.
So, the mint choc chip ice cream is really green? Who would've guessed. When I was working at the elections, I was supposed to fill in the "green" part of a form. I said none of it was green, and the other ladies had to show me.
What is it with guys and colors? I swear Richard is color blind but he just thinks I'm up in the night. We usually have lengthy discussions on shades of greens and blues because we just can't agree.
At least you can decorate the way you want and if Seth doesn't like it, just tell him it's because he can't see it correctly. LOL. I'm going to Wicked in LA on Wednesday. Orchestra 4th row, baby!!! Let's hear it for 2 nights alone!
Hi Sharon, this is Julie Henline from high school. Your blog is so cute! I've been secretly reading it for months. Can I add you to my blog?
Thanks! I linked you, too!
Post a Comment