Last Monday we had Family Home Evening and I decided to do a short lesson on Joseph Smith to cement in all the things Charlie saw in Nauvoo. I talked all about his life and the restoration of the Gospel. After we were done Charlie asked if we could play a game. He told me that I needed to go hide in Carthage Jail and that He and Daddy would be the bad guys and come and "get" me! Oh, he's so THREE!
2 comments:
Oh! We're sad that we didn't know you were coming out to Nauvoo. We would have come to see you! That's our temple and we're pretty close. Now if you decide to come out again, you can stay at our place to save money!
P.S. Cute Charlie picture
Hi, ... I guess that's as good a place as any start from. I know we haven't seen or spoken in, oh, about 8or 9 years but since you have that tracker, I guess the jig is up. So it me Rachel (Harris) Simpson, from Las Vegas, reading up on your adorable family. You guys look really happy. I hope you don't mind that I linked to you from Tiff, feel free to chack up on me any time you want. -Rachel
Post a Comment