I LOVE it! Funny thing, when I saw your short hair pictures from your anniversary post, I thought, "I really like Sharon with short hair." Your long hair is good, too, but I love the spunky shortness! I'm chopping mine next Thursday!
I'm glad to be back in touch as well! You have a beautiful little family. If you haven't noticed, I don't blog much. Maybe one day I'll get better and get around to it. I'm glad I'll stay up on what is new with you though!
13 comments:
Love it!!! So cute. I can't wait to see your little pony tail while running.
I love befores and afters! So cute.
Way cute! Hooray for summer!
Way to go! It looks so light and fresh!
I LOVE it! Funny thing, when I saw your short hair pictures from your anniversary post, I thought, "I really like Sharon with short hair." Your long hair is good, too, but I love the spunky shortness! I'm chopping mine next Thursday!
Adorable!
WOW! I love, love it! You look so young and hip (which you already are I know). I love the look and think it's definently a keeper! Happy Summer!
I'm loving it! I just got my hair chopped as well. 10 inches they took and gave to locks of love. I'm all about the summer hair.
So, so cute! Hooray for short hair :) I'm a fan.
I love your hair cut!
You already know that I love your new do and I'm glad you liked Kristen. Yeah for short summer hair!
I meant to tell you on Sunday how much I love it! You're right, change is good, especially for a fun summer cut!
You are so gorgeous Sharon!!
I'm glad to be back in touch as well! You have a beautiful little family.
If you haven't noticed, I don't blog much. Maybe one day I'll get better and get around to it. I'm glad I'll stay up on what is new with you though!
Post a Comment