I love my sister Nora. She says it like it is. If any of you feel Twilight is the best series you have ever read DON'T click here, but if you rolled your eyes a few times while reading it, click here. HE, He..
That was refreshing! But, I think my MIL would be agasp that I wasn't drooling over Edward the whole time. Even still, I do have to read #4 just to see the ending. Could you have Nora just read it and post a recap, that would save me a lot of time.
I agree. I read the first book because everybody was so ga ga over it. I did think it was a good book and I am excited to see it in movie format, but I'm not going to read the others. Love stories make me gag. :)
While whole-heartedly respecting people's right to their own opinion, I actually thought the books were pretty good. Should I be ashamed? I am not a fanatic. I'm not rushing to buy "I love Edward" t-shirts or preoredering any future books, or any of that nonsense. But, I do think that Stephenie Meyer is a good author. I don't think this series would be this big if she weren't...in my opinion. :)
I read your sisters blog on Twilight. Though, I do love the books, I love even more a well informed, well thought out analysis! Your sister is awesome! ps- CUTE hair cut :)
6 comments:
That was refreshing! But, I think my MIL would be agasp that I wasn't drooling over Edward the whole time. Even still, I do have to read #4 just to see the ending. Could you have Nora just read it and post a recap, that would save me a lot of time.
I agree. I read the first book because everybody was so ga ga over it. I did think it was a good book and I am excited to see it in movie format, but I'm not going to read the others. Love stories make me gag. :)
While whole-heartedly respecting people's right to their own opinion, I actually thought the books were pretty good. Should I be ashamed? I am not a fanatic. I'm not rushing to buy "I love Edward" t-shirts or preoredering any future books, or any of that nonsense. But, I do think that Stephenie Meyer is a good author. I don't think this series would be this big if she weren't...in my opinion. :)
Nora's funny....but I still liked the books a lot. Twilight was definately my favorite of the series so far but I thought the others were good too.
I did five miles on Wednesday, too. Are you registered for the race? I haven't done that yet.
I read your sisters blog on Twilight. Though, I do love the books, I love even more a well informed, well thought out analysis! Your sister is awesome! ps- CUTE hair cut :)
Post a Comment