Seth truly is the best Father in the world. I love how "hands on" he is with the boys. From biking, planting, cooking, reading, and even DDR, we do it as a family! Happy Father's Day!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love all the cute pictures of your boys. Happy Father's Day, Seth!
Sharon, cute pictures! I love looking at your blog - thanks for inspiring me to make one too. And thank you for what you said on Tiffany's post :). I'm so glad we're friends!
Seth is a great dad! Seth, we hope that you had a Great Father's Day! Can't wait to see you guys in July! We are counting the days.. YOu won't believe how big Cassie is getting. Luv ya!
7 comments:
I love all the cute pictures of your boys. Happy Father's Day, Seth!
Seth is a great dad! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend!
Sharon, cute pictures! I love looking at your blog - thanks for inspiring me to make one too. And thank you for what you said on Tiffany's post :). I'm so glad we're friends!
what fun pictures!
Oh, p.s., this is your cousin Michelle, not Mr. findlay!
Cute! What a good daddy :) I love your hair by the way, Sharon! It looks way cute.
Seth is a great dad! Seth, we hope that you had a Great Father's Day!
Can't wait to see you guys in July! We are counting the days.. YOu won't believe how big Cassie is getting. Luv ya!
Post a Comment